We invite all Snowmobile and ATV/UTV riders to join RED ARROW!!!
Red Arrow offers 3 levels of memberships:
Yearly membership dues:
$30.00 Single is for one person only.
$35.00 Family Membership is for husband and wife and will include children under the age of 18.
$50.00 Business Booster Membership
- Pride in belonging to one Wisconsin’s largest snowmobile clubs
- Helping to support the snowmobile and atv trails in the Townsend area.
- Membership included into the Association of Wisconsin Snowmobile Clubs (AWSC) $10yr.
- Newsletters and updates throughout the year by mail or email
- Wisconsin Snowmobile News Magazine (7issues per year September thru March)
- $3000 accidental death and dismemberment insurance benefit thru the AWSC. for current membership to the primary member and his/her spouse and their children under the age of 19.
- TRAIL PASS INFORMATION
- Your Red Arrow Membership does not include the yearly Wisconsin snowmobile trail pass. Current club membership allows you to order a discounted TRAIL PASS. The cost without the club membership is $30.00 per machine and with a current club membership the cost is $10.00 per machine.
- Discounted snowmobile trail passes can be ordered at awsc.org. You will need your AWSC member number when ordering. When you join Red Arrow we send $10.00 of your payment to AWSC. AWSC then sends us your membership card (with the AWSC number on it). Red Arrow will then mail the AWSC card and other club information to you.
There are two ways to submit your membership payment and information. You choose which one works best for you: If you have any questions on how to proceed with joining please call our Membership Secretary-Sandy Wagner at 920-960-9794.
1) On-line using Paypal. A Paypal account is not required. You can use your regular credit card. A small fee is added to this feature.
2) Print a membership form and mail the completed form along with your check.
Red Arrow Snowmobile/ATV Club
P.O. Box 248
Townsend, WI 54175